2009-08-22

AUSTER: UNVEILING ITS PAST ACHIEVEMENTS



Success stories

Success Story of SiliconIndia Online Education -Chetan Goyal - Web Developer- Aztec Technologies -SiliconIndia.com
Web Developer, Aztec Technologies
The Web Developer course from Auster BPO Services is an add-on to my academics; it exposed me to the latest technologies related to software development. It is always better to get experienced before going to a real job.



I got the opportunity of getting a practical experience on Software development from Auster BPO Services. It helped me in learning new technologies and their applications, today I am in my dream job. Thanks to Auster BPO Services for giving this opportunity.





Success Story of SiliconIndia Online Education - Priyanka Roy - Java Programmer -Reach Technologies- SiliconIndia.com
Java Programmer , Reach Technologies,
Success Story of SiliconIndia Online Education -Rajesh - Php Programmer- BEA Systems - SiliconIndia.com
PHP Programmer at BEA Systems
The programme was very impressive, through this programme, I got more than what I expected, Auster BPO Services team was excellent in providing all the resources required for a fresher like me.



I supplemented my academics with the internship in Auster BPO Services for the S/W development; it is an opportunity for every fresher to get a practical exposure on the subject and even form the job perspective.




Success Story of SiliconIndia Online Education -Pavitra - Web Developer- Amber Point - SiliconIndia.com
Web Developer, Amber Point

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HI ! GUY

animesh pandey said...

HI SIR/MAM

I LIVE IN DELHI. I M GRADUATE IN IT SECTION.I WANT TO BE APM IN YOUR COMPANY.PLS SEND ME DETAIL FOR IT. THANKINGYOU

Anonymous said...

saniram

Unknown said...

nothing is impossible

impossible means i am possible said...

hi prashant sir,
present year i complete my graduation,
i have three diploma gniit,UNIX,0ne year basic computer course,and some knowledge of hardware & networking kya muje company mai technical administrator ke post mill sakti hai.

skc said...

this is ....... i hate this company!